(905) 387-0143 | Our Location | Contact Us
Family Owned and Operated Since 1948
Fine Jewellery Sale Catalog
- Ceramic Green Dial with Wave Pattern
- Dot & Index Hour Markers
- Green Bezel Ceramic Bezel with white Enamel Diving Scale
- Date Feature
- Anti-Magnetic Feature
Resists Magnetic Fields Greater than 1.5 Tesla (15,000 Gauss)
- Helium Escape Valve on Edge of Case at 10 O'Clock
- 55 Hour Power Reserve
- Self-winding Automatic Master Chronometer Movement
COSC Chronometer Certified
- Omega Caliber 8800
- Vibrations Per Hour: 25,200
- Jewels: 35
- 5 Year Warranty
- Guaranteed Authentic
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufacturer Box & Manual
- Brushed with Polished Stainless Steel Case
- Brushed with Polished Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Domed Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective Treatment on Both Sides
- 300 Meters / 1000 Feet Water-Resistant
- 42mm = 1 5/8" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet
- Inlet Size: 20mm
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Case Back
- Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Give your a name and set your privacy level.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Founded in 1848, OMEGA is a watch brand synonymous with excellence, innovation and precision. The company has constantly been defined by its pioneering spirit, demonstrated by its conquests of the oceans as well as space. Since 1965, the OMEGA Speedmaster has been worn on each of NASA's piloted missions including all six moon landings and many of history’s greatest explorations beyond Earth. As well as this, no brand is more actively involved in sports timekeeping. OMEGA has served as the Official Timekeeper at 28 Olympic Games since 1932. Most importantly, OMEGA has a tradition of excellence in watchmaking. This reputation was reinforced in 2015 with the introduction of METAS-approved Master Chronometer certification, representing the Swiss industry’s highest standard of precision, magnetic resistance and performance. Perhaps the most famous name to choose OMEGA is James Bond. Since 1995, the spy and his Seamaster have been inseparable and the partnership is one of OMEGA’s most recognized around the world. Visit us in store or online to find your perfect OMEGA timepiece.
Here are just some of the benefits of purchasing this special item through our store.
Share this page with your friends or loved ones.
Don't leave them guessing! Send that special someone a hint.
We use these cookies to collect information about a user's visit on the website, the content a user viewed, the links a user followed and information about a user's browser, device, and IP address.
We use these cookies, often served by third parties, to send advertising information by means of creating user profiles to track a user's movement across our website.