(905) 387-0143 | Our Location | Contact Us
Independently Owned and Operated Since 1948
Holiday Shopping Event Catalog
- Swiss Made
- Mother of Pearl White Dial Set with Diamonds
- Diamond Hour Markers
- 12 Diamonds Set on Dial
- Solid 18k Rose Gold Bezel
- Date Feature
- 40 Hour Power Reserve
- Self-winding Automatic Movement
- Longines Caliber 595/592
- 3 Year Warranty
- Guaranteed Authentic
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufacturer Box & Manual
- Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless Steel with Solid 18k Rose Gold Bracelet
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 30 Meters / 100 Feet Water-Resistant
- 25.5mm = 1" Case, 6" Adjustable Bracelet
- Inlet Size: 13mm
- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Case Back
- Deployment Buckle
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Give your a name and set your privacy level.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Longines was Founded in 1832 at Saint-Imier in Switzerland, the Compagnie des Montres Longines Francillon S.A. is the oldest trademark still in use. Over the years, Longines has played a pioneering role in many timekeeping technological breakthroughs, with a particularly strong presence in the field of sports, while constantly exhibiting its characteristic elegance across the globe. Today, Longines remains at the cutting edge of innovation and seeks to ensure that all its watches offer a unique combination of Tradition, Elegance, and Performance. A prominent player in the fields of equestrian sports, artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, alpine skiing, archery and the Commonwealth Games, Longines continues to support the landmark events of contemporary sporting history. Visit us in store or shop online to find your perfect Longines watch today.
Here are just some of the benefits of purchasing this special item through our store.
Share this page with your friends or loved ones.
Don't leave them guessing! Send that special someone a hint.